- Part 2 of a series of Email Ads for a Design firm
- Part 1 of a series of Email Ads for a Design firm
- Part 3 of a series of Email Ads for a Design firm
- Poster illustrating Seattle Boeing airline company as the primary employer in 2000
- Poster illustrating Detroit industry in the 1950′s
- Poster illustrating NYC subway industry in the 1960′s
Dear valued clients and future customers,
We are officially announcing and launching under a new name: LionizeDesigns.com.
This name change more succinctly reflects our business practices and direction.
According to Webster’s Dictionary:
“li·on·ize” means to treat with great interest or importance.
This change has been in the works for a while, as we needed a unique and more complete name that captures the nature of our business..design. Whether its Web Design, Logo Design, Branding, or Graphic Design–we do it all. Our services also include Web Hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Local Search and Email Marketing. We also wanted to separate ourselves from the other so-called “web designers” who just want want the job at any price and don’t believe in treating the client and project with “great importance” and doing quality work.
We hope you join us in making this a new chapter of lionized business relations.
ps. Please note, the new website will be updated frequently as the migration takes place.
Creative Director/Chief Designer
“Quality Design since 1999″
(858) 224-8002 Office